Thank you... 130,000 page views now exceeded!

I am very pleased and grateful that this music blog I created several years ago has now exceeded 147,000 page views... Thank you to all who have viewed and followed along with these posts!

When I started this blog I had no idea that there would be so much genuine interest from all over the world from so many fellow composers and focused individuals.

I would also like to thank my many mentors, colleagues and friends who have welcomed me into the fold here in Los Angeles since my arrival several years ago.
I look forward to continuing to establish and develop my professional future here for years to come.

Thank you all once again and I will do my best to continue providing as interesting and viable subject matter as I possibly can.

Sincerely,

Brent Heflin McHenry
https://www.facebook.com/brent.mchenry.50

Popular Posts